- What is the goal of this project?
- The goal of the sstree project is to make it as easy as possible
for developers to implement the commonly recurring need of presenting
tree-structure information in a web-based user interface. This is
- What is the scope of this project?
- This is a very small project that consists of only a few code
snippets embeded within example HTML pages. The code presented may
not satisfy everyone's needs, it is just a very simple starting point
that accomplishes what 80% of developers need. Since the starting
point is simple, it is easy to build on.
- What are high-level features of sstree?
- Collapse/expand functionality
- Clean HTML structure
- Cross-browser compatability
- Visual appearance handled by CSS
- Very simple code
Click on the links below to test the tree widgets. To access the
source code, simply view source in your browser.
- Simplest tree
- Nice tree
- Tree table