2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
- What is the goal of this project?
- The goal of the sstree project is to make it as easy as possible
for developers to implement the commonly recurring need of presenting
tree-structure information in a web-based user interface. This is
- What is the scope of this project?
- This is a very small project that consists of only a few code
snippets embeded within example HTML pages. The code presented may
not satisfy everyone's needs, it is just a very simple starting point
that accomplishes what 80% of developers need. Since the starting
point is simple, it is easy to build on.
- What are high-level features of sstree?
- Collapse/expand functionality
- Clean HTML structure
- Cross-browser compatability
- Visual appearance handled by CSS
- Very simple code
Click on the links below to test the tree widgets. To access the
source code, simply view source in your browser.
- Simplest tree
- Nice tree
- Tree table